We are hiring a tenure-track Research, Outreach, and Engagement Librarian
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uidaho.peopleadmin.com/postings/40686__;!!JYXjzlvb!jowBjaNqg9SSafrw0xWGhfLux4L98lSQc8GKAY5U0_UJdS4xgY2kiAzLWtrsGcy-OAnJAweXvvTzmJJcoXEe$>
at the University of Idaho! Review of applications begins on June 19, 2023.

We’ve written this position broadly, to invite a range of skills. The
person in this position will work with our nascent Research and
Experiential Learning unit, which includes research data and GIS services
hub, making and fabrication spaces, and an audio/visual innovation lab, to
ensure that library services meet the needs of students and faculty in STEM
fields. This faculty position in a small, collaborative, land-grant
research library is geared towards someone creative, innovative, and
enthusiastic!