Access Conference 2023: Call for Proposals!

The deadline for proposal submissions is June 16, 2023. To submit your proposal, please register for an account or log in to your existing account on https://accessproceedings.ca/index.php/access.

We are excited to announce that the Call for Proposals for Access Conference 2023 is now open! As Canada's premier library technology conference, Access brings librarians, technicians, developers, programmers, and managers together from all library sectors to connect, learn, and share insights. The conference will be held in-person from October 23-25, 2023, in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Access is a single-stream conference offering a platform for keynotes, presentations, and opportunities to connect and socialize. The Access 2023 Conference Committee invites you to submit session proposals for our upcoming event.

We are seeking proposals for the following formats:

  1.  Conference Presentations (35 min presentation & 10 min for questions)
     *   Topics may include application demos, case studies, problem solutions, research, theory, practice, or anything related to library systems.
  2.  Brief "Lightning Talks" (10 min.)
     *   Share new projects, research ideas, or any conference-related topic in a concise and engaging format.
  3.  Longer Multi-Speaker Panel Discussions (60 min)
     *   Collaborate with fellow experts to present different perspectives on a common theme or issue.

In addition to these session formats, we are also seeking proposals for Pre-Conference Workshops and Hackfest activities. If you have a topic you'd like to lead or attend, please include it in your submission.

The deadline for proposal submissions is June 16, 2023. To submit your proposal, please register for an account or log in to your existing account on https://accessproceedings.ca/index.php/access.

Please note that presenters may be limited to a single session, depending on the volume of submissions. The Program Committee will review all proposals, and speakers will be notified of acceptance decisions in early July.

Access Conference 2023 is committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all participants. Our Code of Conduct<https://accessconference.ca/access-code-of-conduct/> outlines our efforts to maintain a welcoming and respectful atmosphere during the conference.

Don't miss this opportunity to share your knowledge, expertise, and experiences with fellow library technology professionals. Submit your proposal today and contribute to the success of Access Conference 2023!

The Access Conference 2023 Organizing Committee
If you have any questions please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>