Hello DLF Community,

The proposals are in for the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2023, and now it’s time to shape the program. From May 3 – May 17, proposals will be open for public voting through the DLF community voting form: https://airtable.com/shr0qSK1ZgGJD8y7U

During this period, community members will be able to review titles and abstracts and cast votes based on their interest in seeing certain presentations as part of our events this fall. After voting closes, the program planning committees for each event will use the community’s input, in combination with results from a concurrent peer review process, to inform its decisions about the conference programs.

People who submitted complete proposals will be notified of status in the summer.

Click here to vote

Voting Process

Voting closes at 11:59 pm ET on Wednesday, May 17.

The planning committees for the three events will consider community voting results among other factors, including the peer review results, when making final decisions on the 2023 programs.

Thank you for helping to inform our selection process.

All best,

Aliya and Team DLF

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314

My weekly schedule is Monday-Thursday.