I love it when I find validation of my personality quirks. This week, I learned that procrastination, something my family has grown to love tolerate, has its benefits. Depending on the website and experts cited within, procrastination is either a coping mechanism or an advantageous way to come up with new/creative ideas, and possibly both. The next time you are procrastinating on your job search, tell yourself that you are not wasting time, but mentally developing a creative approach to the hunt!

If this is your first job board email, welcome! The digest comes out each week, (unless I am procrastinating 😉) and this introduction is my space to encourage you and share the good work being done at CLIR, DLF, and elsewhere in the GLAMs. Speaking of good work, community voting for the 2023 DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and NDSA's Digital Preservation is open and your vote truly guides the direction of our events. Erin

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR), Arlington, VA

Please note my remote office work week is Monday – Thursday

clir.org | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest