"That's alllll I got." This is one of my favorite lines from the movie "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou," a re-telling of the Odyssey. One character is shakily holding another on his shoulders until he simply states his line and both characters tumble to the ground. My husband and I use it all the time to indicate, humorously, that we have hit the end of our rope and need a break. So, if you are struggling with your job hunt and feeling a little shaky, just announce "that's allllll I got" and give yourself a break. Have a great weekend! 🌻 Erin

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR), Arlington, VA

Please note my remote office work week is Monday – Thursday

clir.org | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest