Dear colleagues,

A reminder that we are seeking short case study vignettes about the intersections between archives and prison industrial complex (PIC) abolition for a forthcoming CLIR publication.

We’ve identified the following topical areas that we invite people to submit vignette proposals for:

Recordkeeping and Abolition
Prison Labor in Libraries and Archives
Collections and Abolition
Access Policies and Policing

To propose a vignette, please complete this brief proposal form by the end of the day May 8: https://forms.gle/q9jgyNcJWUvy4mc29 You are welcome to submit a proposal on your own behalf, or to nominate someone else whose work you admire and think should be highlighted in this volume. We welcome submissions from anyone working in or with archives.