The Program Committee for Samvera Connect 2023 is pleased to announce the
Call for Proposals for workshops, presentations, panels, lightning talks,
and posters. These will be offered in person at our conference October
23-26, 2023 in Philadelphia.

Full details on the Connect 2023 homepage
<https://samvera.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/samvera/pages/2174877699/Samvera+Connect+2023>

Form for all submissions <https://forms.gle/enGVVnv6m7qLAnoX7>

Submissions are due by June 21st, 2023 and extensions from this date are
not expected.

We want to have the schedule available for everyone to review when making a
case to attend our first in person Samvera conference since 2019!

Our goal is to offer content valuable to attendees from a wide range of
experiences and backgrounds – from new and potential adopters of Samvera
technologies, to expert Samverans. We want to serve developers,
administrators, repository managers, sysops, metadata librarians, and
everyone else who makes up the Samvera Community.

We are seeking proposals for the following:

   -

   90 minute, 3 hour, and 6 hour workshops (workshop day is October 23rd)
   -

   20 minute presentations
   -

   40 minute panels
   -

   5 minute lightning talks
   -

   Posters

Please help us make this year’s Samvera Connect conference a great event!
We also still welcome additional planning committee members
<https://samvera.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/samvera/pages/2163376129/Connect+2023+Program+Committee>
if you’d like to help shape the conference.

Please feel free to share this email with interested colleagues or other
relevant lists.

Heather
-----
Heather Greer Klein (she/her/hers)
Samvera Community Manager
*Schedule time with me*
<https://koalendar.com/events/meet-with-heather-greer-klein>
https://samvera.org/
Working from Durham, NC (US Eastern Time Zone), on land traditionally cared
for by the Shakori and Eno peoples.