The Content Interest Group meets in a couple hours.  Grab your favorite beverage, breakfast, lunch, or supper (we cover all time zones!!) and join us for a discussion on how your organization is structured to make it work!

Please check out the  jamboard  and add topics for future meetings.

See you soon,

Deon and Brenda

From: Brenda L Burk
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2023 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NDSA Content Interest Group Quarterly Meeting - Wednesday, May 3

Hello everyone and welcome to May!

Date:  Wednesday, May 3

Time:  1:00 pm EDT

It is time for the NDSA Content Interest Group Quarterly Meeting.   May’s meeting format will be an informal chat/discussion on how organisations are structured to do their work. Please come to the meeting willing to share what has worked well and how your organisation adapted to address needs.  How does your organisation work together either centralized or decentralized to make content available?  Make decisions?  Communicate?  How has the pandemic changed your operations? Remote work?  These are just some questions to get you thinking about the topic before the meeting!

Also to help gather topics for future meetings, we now have a  jamboard available for you to add your ideas any time you want!!

Meeting information

Meeting notes available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/120yQwnmLQYEYRTmNVU9qkkxBM1SS_21G84P5i89Ycp0/edit

 Zoom link: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/91420439

Meeting ID: 914 204 392