***Please excuse cross-posting***

*Breaking the Mold: Technical Services Collaborations on New Products &
Standards*

Libraries and other organizations are partnering to collaborate on exciting
new models for technical services work. In this program, we will have two
sets of presenters highlighting two major collaborative projects.  We will
hear from the Palace Project, which offers a new model for ebook
management, and from Share-VDE, which is harnessing the potential of linked
data.  Both presentations will discuss how organizations have collaborated
and combined their resources to achieve results that will benefit libraries
and their users."

When:  Tuesday June 6, 2023 12-1pm* (EST)*
Where: *Online* (link will be sent to registrants prior to event)
*Learn more and register:* https://www.nytsl.org/event-5289095

Presenters:
*James English* Director of Business Development  at The Palace Project |
Lyrasis
*Nancy Lin* Sr. Data Projects Strategist at New York University Libraries

*Beth Picknally Camden* Director of Information Processing at the
University of Pennsylvania Libraries
*Michele Casalini* CEO of Casalini Libri

--
*Tomasz Kalata*
Assistant Director, Cataloging

BookOps

The New York Public Library & Brooklyn Public Library

bookops.org | 917-229-9559