If you can't find it built-in, then look for an app. I'd search for "timer" or possibly "pomodoro". (The pomodoro technique typically uses 25min intervals but I'd expect an app would let you choose your preferred interval.) Try a few different ones and see which one you like best.

Deborah

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2023 6:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Samsung A03 - vibrate every 10 minutes

Caution: This email originated from outside our organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

 My esteemed listmates,

I'm moderating a panel and need to have my cell vibrate as a reminder every
10 minutes so I know to move on to the next speaker.

The manual didn't answer this. Yes, you can visit the clock and set a time for a notice but not every 10 minutes.

The Samsung Members forum didn't answer this.

I watched 2-3 YT videos which didn't answer this.

Has anyone solved this?

Thank you!

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."