Charles,

In my experience, timelapse inside the camera is more complicated than just
shooting the video and speeding it up in the software.

You can shoot the video with any camera.  Import it into DaVinci Resolve,
an amazing and free video editor, and then just change the speed of the
video.  The video linked below shows how to do it. The instructional video
is only 61 seconds long!

Let me know if that makes sense or if you have any questions.

David

DaVinci Resolve Download:
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/
Instructions for speeding up video: https://youtu.be/4eUha9D0i50

--

R. David Beales - [log in to unmask] - 732-299-0390
Earth, Sol System, Orion-Cygnus Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, Laniakea