Will you meet us in St. Louis? Registration is now open for the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation being held in-person in St. Louis, Missouri this November. Learn@DLF has 10 workshops this year and you won't want to miss featured speakers Kishonna Gray and Jamie A. Lee. Early bird registration rates end on August 15. I hope you will be able to join us this year! 🐥 Erin

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR), Arlington, VA

Please note my remote office work week is Monday – Thursday

clir.org | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest