Hello everyone,

The deadline to apply for our 2023 DLF Forum Fellowship opportunities (including our GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards that are open to members of ARLIS/NA, ASIS&T, and ER&L) closes this Friday, June 9, at 11:59pm ET.

DLF Forum Fellowships will include:

GLAM Cross-Pollinator and DLF Forum Fellowships will include the following:

In return, Fellows agree to share a brief (500 word) reflection on their experiences to be published on the DLF blog after the Forum.

Learn more about this year’s opportunities and complete our quick and easy application on the DLF Forum website. If you have any questions about this year’s awards or application process, contact Team DLF at [log in to unmask]

All the best,

Gayle and Team DLF

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

Let’s Connect

- Schedule an online call with me directly

My weekly schedule is Monday-Thursday.

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.