My apologies for cross posting - Please see below for a great opportunity to join our Preservation team at the UW Libraries!

------

Job Opportunity: Digital Preservation Librarian, University of Washington Libraries in Seattle, WA

The University of Washington Libraries enthusiastically seeks a Digital Preservation Librarian to join our Preservation Services team. The Digital Preservation Librarian oversees and directs the preservation of digital content for the University of Washington Libraries and manages a growing digital preservation repository of more than fifty-five terabytes. The Digital Preservation Librarian collaborates with a broad range of stakeholders to ensure the preservation of unique and diverse Libraries collections.

This full-time Librarian position is represented by SEIU 925-Libraries. The employer provides a full benefits package including medical/dental, retirement, paid public transportation, etc.

Base Salary Range: $5,500-$6,500 per month.

Although open until filled, the priority application date is July 24th, 2023.

For full position description and to apply: http://apply.interfolio.com/126903

For questions about this position, or questions regarding potential disability accommodations, please contact Laura Lillard at [log in to unmask].

Andrew Weaver
Media Preservation Librarian
University of Washington
206.685.3520