My esteemed listmates,

I rarely use a Mac Air. I'm mostly on Windows 10.

Patron has some simple text she wanted printed from her Mac Air.

I opened Her Pages but you never see a destination drive choice like C:
drive or G: Drive (flash drive) in File Explorer of Windows.

Same deal with her Text Editor.

I inserted a flash rice to a USB adapter to her Mac Air and I seee the
flash drive by name  but when you click on it does reveal folders on the
flash but you can't save th text as a Word or PDF - there's no format
chcoes nore doiectaintim drive letters.

Any idea how one can "save" otherise on a Mac Air?

Thanks,

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library