I guess the flash drive is formatted in a filesystem that is read only
supported on Mac OS. Either use a flash drive formatted in a fully
supported filesystem or share the file via other modes viz bluetooth ,
email etc.

Regards,

Vinit Kumar, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Library and Information Science
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University(A Central University)
Lucknow, 226025
+91-9454120174
+91-7007508744
https://sites.google.com/view/vinitkumar
Associate Editor:
Text-mining and Literature-based Discovery section of Frontiers in Research
Metrics and Analytics
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8306-2087
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Vinit-Kumar-9
Google Scholar :
https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=GmSgmrkAAAAJ
Scopus : https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57209917865

Disclaimer: This message and any attachments are intended solely for the
addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and
attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do
not necessarily reflect the views of the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar
University, Lucknow.