From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2023 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Mac Air - Saving text

Caution: This email originated from outside our organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

My esteemed listmates,

I rarely use a Mac Air. I'm mostly on Windows 10.

Patron has some simple text she wanted printed from her Mac Air.

I opened Her Pages but you never see a destination drive choice like C:
drive or G: Drive (flash drive) in File Explorer of Windows.

Same deal with her Text Editor.

I inserted a flash rice to a USB adapter to her Mac Air and I seee the flash drive by name  but when you click on it does reveal folders on the flash but you can't save th text as a Word or PDF - there's no format chcoes nore doiectaintim drive letters.

Any idea how one can "save" otherise on a Mac Air?

Thanks,

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."