> On Jul 18, 2023, at 10:01 PM, charles meyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Looks like all cell phones, including old smart and flip phones would
> provide 911 access.
>
> https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-47/chapter-I/subchapter-A/part-9
>
> See section 9.4 and 9.5
>
> This user likes to play card games like solitaire and filling in in colors
> but I'm guessing that coudl get installed by games downloaded  on others
> phones and migrated to the old cell (no service)?

If it’s not an older flip phone, it likely has wifi, and they could download games when at the library.

… but there are a lot of games now that try to inject ads, and refuse to play at all if you don’t have an internet connection.  You’re often better off with older games before ‘monetization’ became a major thing.

I would recommend downloading games, turn off wifi, and test if they’ll load up.

-Joe