> On Jul 18, 2023, at 11:33 AM, Dan Johnson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Dear List,
>
> How do you all deal with LaTeX?

I’m not in academia, and have only had to deal with LaTeX once*. One of my co-authors had an account on the early days of Overleaf, so we used that but I took it upon myself to learn enough to fix some formatting

… but for anyone who has people with questions about it, there’s a StackExchange site for TeX (and LaTeX): https://tex.stackexchange.com/

-Joe

* maybe twice.  I vaguely remember someone asking me questions about it decades ago, and I don’t remember if I faked my way through it (as I’ve dealt with HTML, Quark, and some older formatting languages), or passed them off to someone else

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"