Okay, I had to try it. Our email system has all the latest AI prompts and even semi-Luddites like me get curious. Below is what came out when I typed in "encourage librarians looking for jobs."

"Are you a librarian searching for new opportunities? Look no further! We understand the challenges that librarians face in today's competitive job market, and we're here to support and encourage you in your search. Our team of expert marketers has curated a list of exclusive job openings tailored specifically for librarians like you..."

Well, that certainly is perky and I would love to meet the rest of that expert marketing team, but I will stick to the words that come out of my head, for now. I will steal one thing...enjoy your curated list of the latest jobs on the board! 🤖 Erin

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR), Arlington, VA

Please note my remote office work week is Monday – Thursday

clir.org | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest