Posting on behalf of MHz Foundation:

Hello, open knowledge and GLAM Community Members,

In an effort to better understand primary opportunities and concerns in
expanding global culture and perspective to audiences worldwide, an effort
in the GLAM and open knowledge community has come together to field a
survey of experts in the field. We want to know where help is needed:
‌Where can foundations and organizations like ours turn their attention to
fill in the gaps and create effective partnerships? How can we best reach
audiences?

We ask for a few minutes of your time to share your insights through our
survey. Please complete the survey, identifying what is important to your
community. We aim to align future activities with the needs and wants of
the open knowledge and GLAM community in 2024 and beyond.

If you received this request, it is because you are an imperative member of
this network. The anonymous survey takes only a minute to see if you
qualify. For those whose organizations meet survey qualifications, the full
questionnaire takes only about five minutes to complete. Upon completing
the survey, qualifying respondents can select a nonprofit to receive a
donation through GlobalGiving. GlobalGiving makes donations to more than
5,000 charitable projects in 175+ countries. Help us, and we’ll help
another organization that you believe in.

We appreciate your time and collaboration. To complete the survey click on
the link below.

Many thanks!

Complete the Survey
<https://brookeedge.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_badSi5E4NdhiBLM>