Greetings all,

Still pondering how you can participate in iPRES 2023? We offer 2 calls for contribution that are still open for submission. Read on!

Participate in the iPRES 2023 Digital Preservation Bake-off

The Digital Preservation Bake-Off is a light-hearted competition that will be held during iPRES 2023 in Urbana-Champaign. No actual baking is required! However, kitchen metaphors and puns are welcome and encouraged. Developers, coders, and solution providers are invited to demonstrate how their products and tools can be used to address a common digital preservation challenge, with live feedback from the audience and a panel of judges.

We are pleased to offer the following menu:

Find the detailed menu here and read more on how to proceed.

We encourage you to register and present in person, but support for remote participation can be arranged. Bakers are invited to express their interest in participation by August 7, 2023 via this form.

Share your Site!

Help keep the ‘international’ in iPRES! We’re happy to announce another call for participation: share your site (remotely), digital preservation processes or any noteworthy aspects you would like to share with the iPRES community. We invite you to take part in virtual sessions via Zoom-based conversations, catered to different time zones.

How to share your site in 3 steps:

Keep an eye on this page to stay informed about the submit form and the deadline.

For more information on the International Conference on Digital Preservation (iPRES) 2023, please visit www.ipres2023.us. If you have any questions about these calls for contributions please contact [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Ruby Martinez, iPRES 2023 Communications Co-Chair

Sent on behalf of the iPRES 2023 Program Committee

*apologies for cross-posting