We have some exciting updates regarding the Access Conference 2023!
Schedule Now Live on SCHED!
First and foremost, we are thrilled to announce that our conference schedule is now live on SCHED! You can now dive into the details of all the sessions, keynote speeches, panel discussions, and workshops slated for the conference from October 23-25, 2023.
To check out the schedule:

  1.  Visit our event page on SCHED<https://accesslibcon.sched.com/>
  2.  Log in or register if you haven't already.
  3.  Browse through the sessions and plan your conference itinerary.
Early Bird Ticket Deadline Extended
In response to popular demand and to provide everyone with an opportunity to join us, we've extended the early bird ticket deadline to Wednesday, September 6th. This gives you some extra time to secure your spot at the discounted rate!
Reminder: Hotel Block & Booking Code
If you haven't booked your stay in Halifax, we recommend doing so soon. We have a reserved block of rooms at our conference venue, the Prince George Hotel. To avail of our special conference rate, use our special booking url when making your reservation<https://reservations.travelclick.com/13608?groupID=3903876>. Please note, the conference rate on the website is for a single king bed, if you wish to book a room with two beds, contact the hotel directly and reference the conference. You can also find discount codes for Air Canada and Westjet flights on our Travel & Accommodations page<https://accessconference.ca/2023-accommodations-travel/>.
With the schedule now available, and more time to secure your early bird tickets, there's no better time to solidify your plans for Access Conference 2023. Don't miss out on this premier library technology gathering!
We look forward to seeing you in Halifax!

The Access Conference 2023 Organizing Committee
If you have any questions please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>