Coincidentally, we launched LibKey Discovery in our local article discovery
layer <https://search.lib.umich.edu/articles> this morning, in addition to
the links generated via Primo's APIs. Students return next week and I'm
curious to see how usage of the LibKey and Primo links compares.

--
Ken Varnum
Senior Program Manager and Discovery Strategist

*Want to improve transparency in library discovery? Submit your Open
Discovery Initiative (ODI) conformance statement
<https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/23872/NISO_RP-19-2020_ODI_Open_Discovery_Initiative.pdf>
and
be part of the solution.*