COVID got me again. It was very mild, but I quarantined for a full five days while my family happily avoided me and took over my regular duties. Quarantining was a productivity revelation; I finished a free certification course and started another, cleared out the sewing pile, finished two audio books, organized a few drawers, and the list goes on. It got me thinking that quarantining could be quite effective for other things, like job hunting! So, with sincere apologies to the CDC, I hereby propose "Isolation and Precautions for People with JOBHUNT 2023."

I hope these protocols help you with your case of JOBHUNT 2023 and that you have a great weekend. 😂 Erin

New on the Job Board

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news