Hello, DLF--

On behalf of the Data Curation Network, I'd like to invite you all to attend an upcoming webinar, the third in our Institutional Repository Readiness Virtual Learning Series! Please join us Wednesday, September 6, 1:00pm-2:30pm Eastern for, “Making the Case for Institutional [Data] Repository Services.

During this session, our speakers will try to address questions like:

Heidi Imker, from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, will start the event with a description of their motivation for developing and establishing their home-grown data repository  based in their University Library. Susan Ivey and Moira Downey, North Carolina State University, will provide a complementary presentation, covering the perspective of a campus-wide approach to a repository, leveraging a vended solution. Tina Baich, IUPUI and US Repository Network, will round out the discussion with a national perspective. Following the presentations, there will be a panel discussion and time for questions.

There is no cap on attendees, but we ask that you register in advance. Registration is now open-- and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

I also am happy to share the recording and slides from our second event. Thank you again to our speakers for a lively discussion last week!

Recording Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWKIU5Btddg
Lisa's slides: https://hdl.handle.net/11299/255739
Wind's slides: https://hdl.handle.net/11299/255741
Cynthia's Slides:  https://hdl.handle.net/11299/255740

Take care,
Mikala

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD: 0000-0002-2730-7542 | Meet with me

Director | Data Curation Network | datacurationnetwork.org

I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to respond until your working hours.