Hello everyone!

The Content Interest Group is meeting in a few hours.  Get your favorite beverage, breakfast, lunch, or supper (we cover all time zones!) and join us for a discussion on take down requests.

See you soon,

Deon and Brenda

From: Brenda L Burk
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2023 3:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NDSA Content Interest Group Quarterly Meeting - Wednesday, August 2

Happy summertime in the northern hemisphere and wintertime in the southern!

August is our month for the Content Interest Group quarterly meeting.  We will be discussing how your institution handles take down requests that are about the content and not copyright.  Do you have policy and procedures in place?  How has your institution handled the situation and learned from it?   Please join us on Wednesday and share your thoughts and experiences.

Also to help gather topics for future meetings, please add ideas to the jamboard!

Date:  Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Time:  1:00 pm EDT

Meeting information

Meeting notes available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/120yQwnmLQYEYRTmNVU9qkkxBM1SS_21G84P5i89Ycp0/edit