My esteemed estimates,

I'm hearing and reading there's a tremendous rise in cybercrimes including
victimizing vulnerable people with gift cards and also using Gmail,
Facebook and  Instagram to perpetuate criminal activity.

I'm wondering if you've come across any artiles (maybe you've penned a few
yourself!) or have experienced this yourself or family members have and
learned how users can block receiving gmails, Instagram and Facebook posts
or replies from suspected ne'er do wells?

How does Google (The Alphabet), Instagram and Facebook combat these
nefarious activsites?

Thank you so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library