Good Morning, Afternoon, and Evening,

The Balboa Park Online Collaborative <https://bpoc.org/> (BPOC) is hosting
a new episode of its free ‘Dreaming of’ webinar series, *Dreaming of AI:
Perspectives on AI Use in Cultural Heritage,* on *September 29th* at *8 AM
PT/11 AM ET*.

As AI has been such a hot topic this year, BPOC will be doing things a bit
differently in this episode. We will be inviting attendees to join Nik
Honeysett <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1703958/admin/feed/posts/#>, Jack
Ludden <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1703958/admin/feed/posts/#>,
and Alexandra
Kron-Daleo <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1703958/admin/feed/posts/#>
from the BPOC Team with Jeff Steward
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/1703958/admin/feed/posts/#> from Harvard
Art Museums in a friendly discussion on and off camera to talk about our
experiences with AI. Please come ready with questions, thoughts, opinions,
and ideas. We will also be sharing a survey to give folks an opportunity to
share their thoughts asynchronously. We look forward to your participation!

Register for this webinar at the following link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Fg587uRWRDu2VlMzHfm-jQ

Have a great weekend!

Alex Kron | Digital Operations and Collections Information Analyst
BALBOA PARK ONLINE COLLABORATIVE <https://bpoc.org/>
Email: [log in to unmask]
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101