 Event: Fall Meet & Greet, Northeast chapter of the Association for
Information Science & Technology (NEASIS&T)
Where: Online
When: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm EDT
Register: https://www2.asist.org/ap/Events/Register/Dr629E0r
Cost: Free for everyone! You do not have to be an ASIS&T member. Please
register to get the zoom link, which will be sent 24 hours before the
event.

The Northeast chapter of the Association for Information Science &
Technology (NEASIS&T) is hosting a virtual Fall Meet and Greet on
Wednesday, October 4 from 5:30pm - 6:30pm! It's a low-key, informal social
event. It's free and open to everyone (public, academic, and special
librarians and library staff, retired librarians, researchers, library and
information science students and faculty, etc.).  Non-ASIS&T members are
also warmly welcomed. We extend a special invitation to students pursuing
library and information science in the northeastern United States
(Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New
Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington,
D.C.).

Come and join us to connect with fantastic colleagues in the field of
Library and Information Science!

Our chapter leaders will offer a brief welcome message, and the remainder
of the time will be dedicated to mingling and conversation. If you're
unable to stay for the entire time, you're still welcome to drop in and say
hello.

We look forward to seeing you there!

William Lundmark, M.L.I.S., M.A., A.H.I.P.
Electronic Resources Librarian, Health Sciences & Psychology Liaison
Worcester State University
486 Chandler Street
LRC/Library L226
Worcester, MA 01602
Phone/Voicemail: 508-929-8897
Fax: 508-929-8198
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.worcester.edu/Library/

“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers; a librarian can bring you back
the right one.” --- Neil Gaiman