In a previous digest, I mentioned a mini-job fair being held at this year's NDSA DigiPres in St. Louis. The organizers need your help! They are seeking digital preservation roles that will be available in November, along with digital preservation managers who are interested in evaluating resumes/CVs and guiding job seekers. If you or your organization would like to take part, please email me at [log in to unmask] and I will put you in contact with the organizers, Nathan and Robin. I spoke with them this week and I am certain this fair will be a valuable experience for both job seekers and employers. 💼 Erin

New on the Job Board

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news