Do you need a compelling reason to attend the CLIR Events in St. Louis this year? Well, I think I found one for you: a mini-job fair at NDSA's DigiPres! The organizers plan to highlight a selection of open positions, review resumes/CVs, and coach applicants on conducting a job search. The plans are still the developing stages, but what a great opportunity to network and get job hunting advice. Check out all the events - Learn@DLF, the DLF Forum, NDSA DigiPres - and register before November 3 deadline! 💼 Erin

New on the Job Board

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news