Hello DLF--

On behalf of the Data Curation Network, I'd like to invite you all to attend an upcoming webinar, the third in our Sustaining Open Research Virtual Learning Series! Please join us Wednesday, October 11, 12:00pm-1:30pm Eastern for, “Developing and Maturing Repository Technology."

This event will feature a panel discussion on different repository platform implementations, and how that can be used to support research data services at an institution. We have invited 4 presenters to speak for about 5-7 minutes each, with a moderated panel discussion afterwards. We are asking speakers to respond to the following questions about their repository:
Speakers will present their experiences using InvenioRDM, DSpace, Dataverse, and Dryad.

There is no cap on attendees, but we ask that you register in advance. Registration is now open-- and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

I also am happy to share the recording and slides from our third event. Thank you again to our speakers for a lively discussion last week!

Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmiG2CLpHXY
Heidi's Slides: https://hdl.handle.net/11299/256412
Susan and Ivey's Slides: https://hdl.handle.net/11299/256468

Take care, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Mikala

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD: 0000-0002-2730-7542 | Meet with me

Director | Data Curation Network | datacurationnetwork.org

I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to respond until your working hours.