Samvera Connect 2023 *Early Bird rates are available through September 23rd*
! *Register today* <https://samveraconnect2023.sched.com/> and *reserve
your hotel room
<https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1689017553914&key=GRP>* to
join us in Philadelphia. We're working on some additional social activities
and finalizing other details that we can't wait to share with registrants
next week.

Register <https://samveraconnect2023.sched.com/> for Samvera Connect 2023
 and see the full schedule <https://samveraconnect2023.sched.com/>

Early Bird Full Conference Registration (through September 23rd): $499
Full Conference Registration (after Sept 23rd): $599
One-Day Registration: $350 (Tue or Wed ONLY)
Pre-Conference Workshops: $20 for 90 min workshops & $40 for 3 hr workshops

See our FAQ
<https://samvera.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/samvera/pages/2174877699/Samvera+Connect+2023#FAQ>
 for detailed instructions and payment and cancellation policies.

The full conference registration includes breakfast and lunch plus morning
and afternoon snacks and coffee breaks on Tuesday and Wednesday, and a
Tuesday evening reception.

Travel and hotel information
<https://samvera.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/samvera/pages/2174877699/Samvera+Connect+2023#Travel-and-Lodging>

Located in the heart of the historic district, Philadelphia Marriott Old
City <https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1689017553914&key=GRP> is
within walking distance to many excellent restaurants and historic
sites. Attendees
are encouraged to stay in the conference hotel and use the Samvera
Connect group
rate link
<https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1689017553914&key=GRP> to help
us keep conference costs down. Use our reservation link to reserve your
room by September 23rd.

Book your group rate for Samvera Connect 2023
<https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1689017553914&key=GRP>

We look forward to seeing you at Connect 2023!

From the Connect 2023 Program Committee:

   -

   Esmé Cowles (Princeton University)
   -

   Anna Goslen (UNC Chapel Hill)
   -

   Heather Greer Klein (Samvera Community Manager)
   -

   Jim Halliday (Indiana University)
   -

   Kevin Kochanski (SoftServ)
   -

   Beth Shields (Oregon State University)
   -

   Jenn Cummings & Kathy Azevedo (Concentra CMS services)

Heather
-----
Heather Greer Klein (she/her/hers)
Samvera Community Manager
*Schedule time with me*
<https://koalendar.com/events/meet-with-heather-greer-klein>
https://samvera.org/
Working from Durham, NC (US Eastern Time Zone), on land traditionally cared
for by the Shakori and Eno peoples.