Hi DLF--

Just a reminder of an upcoming webinar! Join us for the fourth and final in
our Sustaining Open Research Virtual Learning Series
<https://datacurationnetwork.org/sustaining-open-research-virtual-learning-series/>
 on *Wednesday, October 11, 12:00pm-1:30pm Eastern* for, “Developing and
Maturing Repository Technology.
<https://umn.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpduChqzsvGtAsTkJkGtuDxIp6fCggQbC5>"

This event will feature a panel discussion on different repository platform
implementations, and how that can be used to support research data services
at an institution. We have invited 4 presenters to speak for about 5-7
minutes each, with a moderated panel discussion afterwards. We are asking
speakers to respond to the following questions about their repository:

   - What do you love about what it does?
   - What do you wish it did?
   - What does it take to run? (dollars, FTE?) Consider not just the
   platform, but also the unseen processes and infrastructure.

We are excited and honored to be joined by the following speakers:

   - Amy Nurnberger, Program Head, Data Management Services and Interim
   Head, Data and Specialized Services at the MIT Libraries
   - Sara Mannheimer, Associate Professor and Data Librarian at Montana
   State University
   - Kristi Holmes, Associate Dean of Knowledge Management and Strategy and
   director of Galter Health Sciences Library and Learning Center at
   Northwestern University
   - Wendy Kozlowski, Director, Research Data and Open Scholarship, Cornell
   University Library

There is no cap on attendees, but we ask that you register in advance.
Registration
is now open
<https://umn.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpduChqzsvGtAsTkJkGtuDxIp6fCggQbC5#/registration>--
and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

-Mikala

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD:
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2730-7542>0000-0002-2730-7542

*I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to
respond until your working hours. *