Applications are now open for the position of Scholarly Communication Librarian. This position will join some exceptional colleagues and play a pivotal role in enhancing the accessibility, utility, and openness of the University of Tennessee's research. If this opportunity resonates with you or might be a good fit for someone you know, we invite the application.

See here for more details and to apply:  https://www.lib.utk.edu/employment/position/scholarly-communication-librarian/

I would be happy to try and answer any questions or find you the right person to answer them,

Peter Fernandez
Head, Research Impact & Open Access
University of Tennessee Libraries
| 865-974-2886

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH