Hello all,

Please join us for our next quarterly NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group call.

When – Tuesday, September 12th

Agenda:

Our focus for this meeting will be:

Storage strategies and requirements for research datasets.

We welcome Sam Gustman as our guest speaker. Sam is the Associate Dean for Technologies at the USC Libraries, and CTO of the USC Shoah Foundation. He will start us off with a presentation about the USC Digital Repository’s approach to providing preservation solutions for researchers that take into consideration the data management requirements of NIH, NSF and other federally funded projects.

Please join us and bring your questions and ideas about what makes storage and infrastructure associated with research datasets unique.

Call-in info:

We hope to see you there!

All best,

Eric Lopatin and Robin Ruggaber

NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group co-chairs