The Open Science Program at Carnegie Mellon University Libraries is hosting
the 2023 Open Science Symposium (OSS) <https://cmu-lib.github.io/OSS/>

Join us on November 3rd for our free, virtual open science event, a full
day of talks and panels from researchers and thought leaders in academia,
industry, and publishing.

The symposium will explore how open science is transforming the ways in
which we do research and share it in a variety of science and non-science
disciplines. Topics will include the impact of sharing policies, open
access publishing, open scholarship in research and teaching, and more!

Visit the event registration page
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-science-symposium-2023-tickets-675423599167?aff=oddtdtcreator>
to sign up for OSS 2023.  Please pass along to anyone who might be
interested. We hope to see you there!

Thank you
--
*Ann Marie Mesco*
Digitization Projects Manager | Data Deposit Coordinator