Greetings Code4Lib folks,

I'm reaching out to inquire if anyone has recommendations or opinions
(positive or negative) regarding IT Ticketing solutions suitable for a
Public Library system. We're exploring options and are particularly
interested in systems that:

   - Are easy to maintain (with a preference for FOSS, but doesn't have to
   be).
   - Can support various submission forms tailored to different departments
   (e.g., Marketing Dept, IT Dept, ILS Dept, etc.).
   - If not FOSS, then they should accept POs and accommodate non-profit or
   tax-exempt customers, like public library systems.

We are currently using osTicket. However, we've encountered challenges as
it has been heavily customized by a team who no longer works at the
library. Although we're considering migrating to another solution, I'm
curious to know if anyone has experience with https://supportsystem.com/,
which seems to be a cloud-based version of osTicket.

Any insights, recommendations, or opinions you can share would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
--
Ray Voelker