Hello everyone,

We are starting the sponsorship outreach process for the upcoming 2024
code4lib conference in Ann Arbor, MI from May 13 - 16, 2024. Every bit of
sponsorship helps us to make the cost of conference registration as low as
possible. I'd like to highlight some available sponsorship opportunities.

Code4Lib 2024 has six *general sponsorship* levels, which start at just
$300. More information can be found in our sponsorship prospectus (
https://2024.code4lib.org/prospectus/). Each level offers recognition,
including free conference registration and exhibitor tables for some
levels, as described in the prospectus. In addition, a portion of the
sponsorship goes towards our Diversity, Accessibility and Inclusion Fund.
General sponsorships help the overall cost of registration to be lower.

*Diversity, Accessibility and Inclusion sponsorships improve access and
accessibility for the code4lib community*, and will not happen without
financial support. Our available targeted sponsorship opportunities include:

- Streaming Video ($2,500)

- Captioning ($1,500)
- Post-Conference Video Production ($1,500)

- Food and Beverage ($1,500)

If your institution or organization is interested in moving forward with
sponsorship, the prospectus page also has a "Sponsor Code4Lib 2024" button,
which sends you to sponsorship registration and starts the sponsorship
process. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us at

On behalf of the Code4Lib 2024 Sponsorship Committee, thank you for your
attention and continued enthusiastic support. Sincerely,

*Budget and Sponsorship Committee*
Jesse Johnston | Bohyun Kim | Mary Jinglewski

--
Jesse A. Johnston
Clinical Assistant Professor

These words acknowledge the U-M's origins in a land grant from the
Anishinaabeg and Wyandot nations. Our university stands, like almost all
property in the United States, on lands obtained, generally in
unconscionable ways, from indigenous peoples. That land continues to
benefit us, materially and intellectually, and remains a debt of obligation
to provide education, benefit, and knowledge to all peoples of the State of
Michigan.