Hello Code4Lib Community,

I am currently seeking a volunteer to serve as a co-coordinator for the
upcoming Code4Lib 2024 in Ann Arbor, MI. The duties include recruiting and
training volunteers, supporting the community based on the code of conduct (
https://github.com/code4lib/code-of-conduct), and responding to issues
during the conference (both in-person and virtual).

The future co-coordinator will be required to pass a community vetting
process prior to the role.

Please contact me with any questions and/or interest in the role!

--
Best,
Soojeong

Soojeong Herring (she/her)
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian
Brown University Library
10 Prospect Street, Box A
Providence, RI 02912

(401) 863-6001

*Brown University is located in Providence, Rhode Island, on lands that are
within the ancestral homelands of the Narragansett Indian Tribe. The
Narragansett Indian Tribe, whose ancestors stewarded these lands with great
care, continues as a sovereign nation today. We commit to working together
to honor our past and build our future with truth.*