My esteemed listmates,

I apologize but The Alphabet seems to be br making simple emailing
complicated.

Patron wasn't able to find many of their sent emails in their Gmail Sent
Folder.

I helped them access their Trash folder and they were in there.

We did tests on that by having them send me an email at my work email and
they still went automatically into tier Trash folder.

I Googled this and apparently lots of people have this happen.

Google said to visit Settings > Filters > and choose the filter you want to
change.

I don't filter so I'm not sure what actions would be next?

I see Edit and an Delete and then you're supposed to Continue and check
Update but it's not clear where the Sent folder in Filter in Settings.

Rather obtuse if you're not adjusting these regularly.

Has anyone had to "remove" a gmail filter?

Thank you,

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library