  *   Hashtags: #AccessYHZ #AccessLibCon
  *   Date: TODAY & TOMORROW (Oct 24th & 25th)
  *   Schedule: https://accesslibcon.sched.com
  *   Live Stream Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81235522823
Be a part of this significant gathering as librarians, tech enthusiasts, and leaders from various fields converge to discuss, learn, and innovate for a more accessible future. From your home, office, or anywhere you are, join in and connect with global thought leaders.

  *   📋 Schedule: https://accesslibcon.sched.com
📣 Stay Engaged: Share your takeaways, photos of your virtual attendance setup, and engage with fellow participants on social media using our hashtags: #AccessYHZ and #AccessLibCon.
As we kickstart this event, we want to extend our heartfelt thanks to all of you – our esteemed participants, speakers, and supporters. Your passion and dedication to accessibility and inclusivity are the pillars of Access Conference 2023.
Let's make today memorable!
Best regards,
Access Conference 2023 Planning Committee