You wouldn't expect to call up the NBA and be able to send personal email to any one of the players.

I had the privilege of taking a SANS course about 20 years ago.  300 people @ $3500 each, 4.5 days @ 8 hrs and one instructor (and I never witnessed any support staff).  These instructors are some of the most knowledgeable people in the world, in high demand by well-funded organizations and governments, and as with any expert, they have to always research and explore new areas of interest.  Not only are they incredibly busy, but I would expect that they are high-value targets for spear fishing themselves, so the SANS organization isn't going to just put anyone in contact with them.

On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 21:54, Charles Meyer eloquently inscribed: