Have you considered reaching out to a local university?  My own has programs in Computer Science, Business Information, Information Science, and IT employees who also lecture.  Any one of those departments/groups would have multiple folks with sufficient knowledge to give a "basics" presentation.

On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 18:01, Charles Meyer eloquently inscribed: