Hi, all.

We do not have a license for EndNote, but we do have faculty who purchase licenses and want to connect it directly to our resources/ALMA.  I see that EndNote (and other Universities) have downloadable "connection files" (https://endnote.com/downloads/connection-files/), but those files are in a format that I can't decipher.  Thus, I can't "steal" the configuration and modify it to work with our own system.

Does anyone have generic instructions for patrons to manually connect EndNote to your library data that I could try to modify to work for us?

Thanks,
Erich

--
Erich Hammer            Head of Library Systems
[log in to unmask]         University Libraries

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster...
if you gaze into the Abyss, the Abyss gazes also into you."
                                     -- Nietzche