From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Karen Coyle
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2023 11:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] [External] [CODE4LIB] Question about multiple declarations

CAUTION: This email message has been received from an external source. Please use caution when opening attachments, or clicking on links.

Steve, the list doesn't need to hear this, but you are not correct here.
The relators are defined as owl:ObjectProperties (not just "properties") which means that they cannot take text as objects. However, I want LoC to confirm that, because this is their doing.

kc