From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Marijane White
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2023 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Connecting EndNote to our DBs?

Hi Erich,

We use Alma and EZProxy and all that's required to configure library access is the link resolver URL and the proxy URL. Users enter these themselves in EndNote's preferences.  See our instructions here: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/c.php?g=1276410&p=9365445#s-lg-box-29625195

Marijane White, M.S.L.I.S.
Data and Research Engagement Librarian, Assistant Professor
Oregon Health & Science University Library

ORCiD: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5059-4132 <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5059-4132>