Long Beach City College Library has about 100 Chromebooks that can be
checked out.  The school is a Microsoft 365 college, but since IT was
unable to support a laptop program we went with Chromebooks.  Since
Microsoft 365, Canvas and most other resources only need a web browser to
access them the Chromebooks have been very popular and when they are
returned to "power wash" them takes little to no technical expertise.  The
College also has a program for qualifying students to be assigned a
Chromebook for the semester through Student Services, they currently have
around 500 Chromebooks.

Jeff Sabol
Long Beach City College