Do you know a place where I can download the world's constitutions?

I have been asked to do some analysis against the world's constitutions. More specifically, I have been asked to see to what degree I can measure "human rights-ness" in the world's constitutions. In other words, to what degree can I say, "This constitution affirms this amount of human rights-ness, and that constitution affirms a different degree of the same measure."

My first step is/was to create a collection of constitutions. I found a list of 193 constitutions, here:

 https://constituteproject.org/constitutions

The result is fine, but each constitution overflows with extra data/information. I'd much rather have plain text versions of each constitution sans any embellishment.

Do you know of a place where I can download a cleaner set of constitutions?

--
Eric Morgan
University of Notre Dame